If you live in Toronto I see that the always knowledgeable June Li from ClickInsight is teaching a course entitled Web Analytics: Optimizing Site Traffic and Interactions at the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Information Studies. Running April 12 & 13, this two-day intensive promises to help you:
- Understand the key technologies behind Web traffic measurement tools.
- Analyze Web visitor traffic.
- Diagnose problems in visitor acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Improve usability and search engine marketing effectiveness.
- Design an effective Web analytics business process and organization, moving beyond simple data collection to focus on actionable results.
- Understand the need to focus on different but relevant key performance indicators when talking to different levels of management and operating departments.
- Define requirements for selecting Web analytics software tools.
Be informed about the recent controversy over accuracy and cookies.
Too bad I can’t make it out to TO for the these two days. Looks fantastic.