The more I use my iPhone, the more I spot things that bug me that I’d like to see improved:
- Don’t fix the all day events area, allow it to scroll as I move up and down in day view. I use all day events a lot and sometimes this means I can’t see my overall calendar when in day view.
- When I decline a meeting, if it is recurring, allow me the option of declining only this occurence or the series. Currently if you decline a recurring event it kills off all of them (current and future)
- Calendar search
- Allow me to view published calendars from others. For example, I have my address book birthdays being pulled into a calendar and I can’t get to these.
- Allow me to add a status to a calendar event like I can in Outlook (e.g. Free, Busy, Out of Office)
- Allow me to set a calendar event as private
- Ensure search covers all fields. I often add notes (e.g. Italian restaurant) and it would be helpful for search to include all fields.
- Make entry easier. Too many windows I have to hop through. Nuff said.
- Allow me to elevate some setting to the home page. For example I often have to change the brightness of my display, access wifi or VPN and it’s annoying to not be able to get to this faster.
- To sync published calendars you can try BusySync